- We are starting an experimental 'Founder Fridays' weekly meetup.
- We'll have a group Zoom call 1pm-2pm SAST on Fridays, followed by some time for founders to do focused work while getting help at our Slack.
- The first cohort will run for four weeks, and contain a maximum of 6 founders
- Founders should be early stage - have something more than 'just an idea' but probably not yet generating substantial revenue.
- Founders will talk about challenges, share goals, and help each other.
- Code Capsules will provide free technical and startup consulting / mentoring, and credits for Code Capsules hosting (PaaS + database).
- To apply, fill out this form by Tuesday 13 July 13h00 SAST and join the #founder-fridays channel of our Slack.
- We will select up to six applicants and send out invitations by Wednesday, 14 July 17h00 SAST.
- We will run for four weeks for the first cohort, but aim to start a second cohort directly after.
- On the first call, each participant will set a goal for the week as well as an overall goal for the four-week period.
- Every week, each participant will share progress on the intermediate goal and set a new subgoal for the following week.
- Participants will demonstrate their product and get early feedback from their peers.
- If the time doesn't suit you, or you are not selected, feel free to join our Friday Hackdays instead which will continue to run in parallel.